2045 Metropolitan Transportation Plan
The Policy Committee of the Houma-Thibodaux Metropolitan Planning Organization adopted the 2045 Metropolitan Transportation Plan at its May 12, 2020 Special Meeting.
The Technical Reports of the plan, as adopted, and a Main Report that summarizes the seven technical reports are included below. Also included are supplemental dynamic maps that display some of the data included in the documents.
- Main Report
- Tech Report 1: Model Development – Supplemental Maps and Data
- Tech Report 2: Existing Conditions – Supplemental Maps and Data
- Tech Report 3: Transportation Performance Management
- Tech Report 4: Needs Assessment – Supplemental Maps and Data
- Tech Report 5: Plan Development – Supplemental Maps and Data
- Tech Report 6: Transportation System Management Operations
- Tech Report 7: Federal Compliance Checklist
Note: The following amendments have been made to the plan and are reflected in the documents above.
- Sept. 22, 2022: Amended by the Policy Committee to include the Canal Street Bridge Replacement as an unfunded need. This project replaces the existing bridge and adds no new capacity. This amendment changes Technical Report 5.