Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan
The Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan is developed by representatives of public, private, and nonprofit transportation and human services providers, as well as members of the public. It is designed to establish an on-going process for continual coordination and improvement and includes the following elements:
- An assessment of transportation needs for individuals with disabilities, older adults, and persons with limited incomes
- An inventory of available services that identified areas of redundant service, gaps in service, and identifies current providers
- Strategies and/or activities to address the identified gaps in services and achieve efficiencies in service delivery
- Identification of coordination actions to eliminate or reduce duplication in services and strategies for more efficient utilization of resources
- A discussion of priorities to be met by the plan and a process for establishing future priorities
- A process for continued coordination planning
Click here to view the 2020 Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan.
Click here to view the 2018 DOTD Human Services Transportation Coordination Plan.