The Road to 2040
April 15, 2015 – At its April 13th meeting, the Policy Committee of the Houma-Thibodaux Metropolitan Planning Organization has accepted a draft version of the MTP and called two public hearings on Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 10 A.M. and Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 12:00 P.M. Individuals wishing to comment on the document may do so at the meeting or in writing.
The Houma-Thibodaux Metropolitan Planning Organization kicked off the update of its long range Metropolitan Transportation Plan in April of 2014. The process is being guided by a Study Team made up of publicly appointed officials from Assumption, Lafourche, and Terrebonne parishes as well as the city of Thibodaux.
The MPO hosted five upcoming , one in Assumption Parish and two each in Lafourche and Terrebonne parishes. The dates, location, and content for those meetings are listed below. Individuals interested in participating in the MTP Update process should join our mailing list.
- May 21, 2014, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm in the Madewood Room of the Harang Auditorium located at 310 N Canal Blvd, Thibodaux, LA 70301
- June 2, 2014, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm in the conference room of the Airport Commission located at 10264 E Main St, Houma, LA 70363
- June 4, 2014, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm in the large conference room of the North Branch Library located at 4130 West Park Avenue Gray, LA 70359
- June 9, 2014, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm in the Versailles room of the Larose Civic Center located at 307 E 5th St, Larose, LA 70373
- June 16, 2014, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the Napoleonville Community Center located at 4770 Louisiana 1, Napoleonville, LA 70390
All documentation and draft plans will be listed below. Some documents are in .pdf format and require Adobe Reader to view.