Transportation Improvement Program
The Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is an intermediate range planning document that reflects the transportation expenditures that are planned to be spent over the next four years. Project details are provided, such as project description, cost, funding source, and funding year. The TIP contains information on planning studies, road improvements, and transit. It is updated every four years.
- FY 2019-2022 TIP version 1
- FY 2019-2022 TIP version 2
- FY 2019-2022 TIP version 2.1
- FY 2019-2022 TIP version 3
- FY 2019-2022 TIP version 3.1
- FY 2019-2022 TIP version 4
Record of Adoption and Changes
- April 26, 2018 – TIP adopted by HTMPO Policy Committee
- July 26, 2018 – Amended to included $100,000 for the Terrebonne Comprehensive Plan – Transportation Element.
- July 26, 2018 – Amended to include various projects requested by DOTD.
- October 4, 2018 – Administrative modification to include performance measures adopted at the July 2018 Policy Committee meeting, a narrative on project selection process, and text showing how selected projects help accomplish the performance measures.
- October 25, 2018 – Amended to include Good Earth Transit’s 2019 Program of Projects and to accept the performance targets included in Good Earth Transit’s Asset Management Plan. The Policy Committee also authorized to amend for funding for other various small transit agencies pending DOTD approval of their grant applications.
- November 16, 2018 – Administrative modification to change funding source for Greyhound Intercity Bus operations from 5310 to 5311. Also to move the construction phase of H.013250 US 90: LA 308 -23 MI E LA182 from FFY 2020 to FFY 2019.
- January 24, 2019– Amendment to include feasibility phases for H.011962 LA1: Company Canal MB-Lockport (HBI); H.013818 LA 308: Byu Lafourche MB-Golden Med. (HBI); and H.011986 LA 58: Bayou Terrebonne MB Rehab (HBI) in FFY 2019. Also to include LA DOTD’s Transit Asset Management Performance Targets and updates highway safety performance targets for 2019.