Transportation Improvement Program
The Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is an intermediate-range planning document that reflects the transportation expenditures that are planned to be spent over the next four years. Project details are provided, such as project description, cost, funding source, and funding year. The TIP contains information on planning studies, road improvements, and transit. It is updated every four years.
2023-2026 HTMPO TIP
- FY 2023-2026 TIP version 1.0
- FY 2023-2026 TIP version 1.1
- FY 2023-2026 TIP Version 2.0
- FY 2023-2026 TIP Version 2.1
- FY 2023-2026 TIP Version 3.1
- FY 2023-2026 TIP Version 4.1
- FY 2023-2026 TIP Version 4.2
Record of Adoption and Changes
- September 22, 2022: TIP adopted by HTMPO Policy Committee
- October 4, 2022: Administrative modifications to address various comments made by the FHWA
- January 26, 2023: Amended to adjust the scope of the City of Thibodaux’s LA 1 at Audubon Pedestrian Improvement project to include an additional location on Bowie Road. Construction funding increased from $200,000 to $300,000.
- February 6, 2023: Administrative modification to project H.013453 BAYOU BLUE (LA 316) SIDEWALK increasing the engineering phase from to $173,280.
- May 4, 2023: Amended to include the project H.013116 LA 20 Widen: LA 307 – S. Vacherie: Environmental Phase at $225K HSIPPEN at 100% in FFY 2023; Construction Phase of $17.1M in HSIPPEN at 90/10% in FFY 2023.
- May 12, 2023: Administrative modification to make technical corrections in the document and H.013116 LA 20 WIDEN: LA 307 – S. VACHERIE change Environmental Phase from $225k in HSIPPEN at 100% in FFY 2023 to $1M in HSIPPEN at 100% in FFY 2023.
- July 7, 2023: Amended project H.014802 LA316 & LA 24 MILL, OVRLY, GRADE RAISING, HFST to add construction phase $3.58M in STGEN, $1.535M in HSIPPEN at 100% and $600k in PROTECT at 80/20 in FFY. Amended projecy H.014849 US 90: 0.9 MI W LA 311 MCMAHON CANAL to add construction phase $17.5M in NHPP at 80/20 and $xx in DEMO in FFY 2023. Administrative modifications to project H.015654 CITY OF THIBODAUX PED IMPROVEMENTS: LA 1, BOWIE ROAD, AUDUBON AVENUE change construction phase from FFY 23 to FFY 26 and project H.013714 VALHI BOULEVARD SHARED USE PATH (HOUMA) to change construction phase from $350k in HSIPPEN at 100% and $63,492.40 in STP50-200k at 80/20 in FFY 2024 to $350k in HSIPPEN at 100% and $63,492.40 in STP50-200k at 80/20 in FFY 2025.
- July 8, 2023: Administrative Modification to H.014849 US 90: 0.9 MI W LA 311 – MCMAHON CANAL to include $3,400,000 in DEMO in FFY 2023.
- August 2, 2023: Administrative modification for Lafourche Council on Aging received FTA Enhanced Mobility for Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities funding to purchase (2) 12 passenger vehicles totaling $280,852.00 (85% federal share of $238,724.20; 13.8% local match of $38,757.58; 1.2% Parish Transportation funds of $3,370.22).