Transportation Improvement Program
The Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is an intermediate-range planning document that reflects the transportation expenditures that are planned to be spent over the next four years. Project details are provided, such as project description, cost, funding source, and funding year. The TIP contains information on planning studies, road improvements, and transit. It is updated every four years.
2023-2026 HTMPO TIP
- FY 2023-2026 TIP version 1.0
- FY 2023-2026 TIP version 1.1
- FY 2023-2026 TIP Version 2.0
- FY 2023-2026 TIP Version 2.1
Record of Adoption and Changes
- September 22, 2022: TIP adopted by HTMPO Policy Committee
- October 4, 2022: Administrative modifications to address various comments made by the FHWA
- January 1, 2023: Amended to adjust the scope of the City of Thibodaux’s LA 1 at Audubon Pedestrian Improvement project to include an additional location on Bowie Road. Construction funding increased from $200,000 to $300,000.
- February 6, 2023: Administrative modification to project H.013453 BAYOU BLUE (LA 316) SIDEWALK increasing the engineering phase from to $173,280.