Policy Committee for July 23, 2020
July 16, 2020
Please note that the state of Louisiana is under a state of emergency and has enacted provisions limiting attendance at public gatherings.
In accordance with the state officially entering Phase 2 with restrictions on June 5, 2020 as announced by Governor John Bel Edwards, the Houma-Thibodaux Metropolitan Planning Organization’s Policy Committee will meet on Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 12 p.m. (noon) via video conference call.
In person attendance to the meeting is allowed under the following conditions: 1) 50% building capacity mandate; 2) social distancing order; 3) all members of the public and all public employees will be required to wear a mask to enter the meeting.
Anyone requiring reasonable accommodations is requested to contact South Central Planning and Development five days in advance of the meeting at (985) 851-2900 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a member of the public would like to issue public comment on any agenda item, please do the following:
- Send an email, prior to the meeting, to email@example.com stating the agenda item you want to submit a comment upon, along with your full name, address, and your written comments which will be read into the record of the meeting.
- Join the teleconference using the following information. You will be allowed to comment during the Public Comment period of the meeting and on any agenda item requiring a vote.
Topic: HTMPO July Policy Committee
Time: Jul 23, 2020 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 923 9322 5700
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,92393225700#,,,,0#,,081200# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,92393225700#,,,,0#,,081200# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 923 9322 5700
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abmbGNkobY
- General Public Comment
- Adoption of Meeting Minutes from the January 23, 2020 Meeting and the May 12, 2020 Special Meeting
- Project Updates
- Committee Reports
- MPO Annual Report (FFY 2019)
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan, Amendment #1: Transit Funding
- Transportation Improvement Program
- Transit Amendments: Greyhound Request
- H.013402 LA 1 & LA 308 Multiuse Path (Lockport)
- Ratification of Administrative Modifications
- MPO Bylaws Amendment
- LA 1 Elevation/Relocation INFRA Grant
Copies of all items for review may be found online at http://www.htmpo.org.