Policy Committee for Oct. 22, 2020
October 14, 2020
Please note that the state of Louisiana is under a state of emergency and has enacted provisions limiting attendance at public gatherings.
In accordance with the state officially entering Phase 3 with restrictions, the Houma-Thibodaux Metropolitan Planning Organization’s Policy Committee will meet on Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 12 p.m. (noon) via video conference call.
In person attendance to the meeting is allowed under the following conditions: 1) social distancing order; 2) all members of the public and all public employees will be required to wear a mask to enter the meeting.
Anyone requiring reasonable accommodations is requested to contact South Central Planning and Development five days in advance of the meeting at (985) 851-2900 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a member of the public would like to issue public comment on any agenda item, please do the following:
- Send an email, prior to the meeting, to email@example.com stating the agenda item you want to submit a comment upon, along with your full name, address, and your written comments which will be read into the record of the meeting.
the teleconference using the following information. You will be allowed to
comment during the Public Comment period of the meeting and on any agenda item
requiring a vote.
Topic: HTMPO October Policy Committee
Time: Oct 22, 2020 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 948 4362 8857
- Passcode: 276584
One tap mobile
- +19294362866,,94843628857#,,,,,,0#,,276584# US (New York)
- +13017158592,,94843628857#,,,,,,0#,,276584# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
- +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 948 4362 8857
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abvkD1JDSR
- General Public Comment
- Adoption of Meeting Minutes from the July 23, 2020 Meeting
- Project Updates: a) Current DOTD Project Updates; b) Locally Funded Project Updates; c) STP<200K Project Updates
- Committee Reports: a) Safety Coalition; b) Transit/TDM Committee; c) Technical Advisory Committee & Amtrak Subcommittee
- Transportation Improvement Program
- Local Transit Agency Grant Applications
- Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan Update